Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Senior HR Business PartnerLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 168037BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- CNN is looking for a forward-thinking HR Business partner
- The successful candidate will be part of a talented HR team that is respected for their competency in HR as well as the business
- In this dynamic culture built around news & storytelling, the role partners with leaders to maximize employee performance across multiple cities
- We are looking for someone who embraces digital technology as this role will support CNN Digital
- Skills critical to success in this role include: innovative, solution-orientated, independent thinker, analytical, collaborative, strong leadership, and ability to work in a fast-pace 24x7 environment
- Lead cultural change through programs in collaboration with the business with a strong emphasis on performance development
- Oversee and implement human resources policies, programs and practices that foster growth, innovation, and organizational effectiveness that align with business strategies in areas including talent acquisition, compensation, learning and development, and performance management
- Partners with specialists in the aforementioned areas
- Communicate and inform business of HR initiatives and project manages these efforts
- Provide developmental coaching to all levels, and offer creative solutions to business challenges
- Manage and resolve Employee Relations issues through effective and objective investigation processes, ensuring adherence to appropriate employment laws and Turner policies
- Collaborate with our legal team on high level ER issues Build and maintain strong internal business partnerships
- Gain an understanding of business knowledge by participating in client meetings and staying up to date on the industry
- Manage & develop HR Business Partner
- Bachelor's degree required
- 7-10 years related experience as human resources professional, with experience working with and influencing senior executives in a production environment
- Experience consulting clients in training and talent development, high level employee relations, recruiting, and compensation
- Prior supervisory experience required
- The ideal candidate must be flexible with proven ability to work within tight and fluctuating deadlines
- S/he will have the ability to deliver results in a client facing role while providing day-to-day HR support to a dynamic client group
- Experience working in an environment with shifting priorities
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS