Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Senior Engineer, IP NetworksLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 166561BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports, truTV and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? www.turner.com
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Play a major role in the design and implementation of complex network architectures.
- Assist with Installing network equipment and software components related to the operations of WarnerMedia's wired and wireless network, including monitoring and system performance tools.
- Assist in the design and support of network architectures for digital distribution of high-quality video content within the company and to vendors/partners.
- Select and implement tools for managing the network environment Interact effectively with IT application groups in order to recommend the most effective and productive network protocol configurations
- Provide technical support to Clients and all other IT technical groups.
- Create network disaster recovery test plans.
- Develop strategies for performance tuning and capacity planning for the existing network.
- Periodically review Network documentation to ensure both accuracy and completeness.
- Correct documentation if needed or create new documents if required.
- 10 years of global network engineering and operations.
- Extensive experience managing Wireless LAN (WLAN) in a large enterprise environment
- Extensive experience configuring WLAN controllers and placing access-point placement for optimal LAN throughput.
- Extensive knowledge and hands on experience required with routing (ipv4), ethernet switching, wireless, load balancers, firewalls, WAN acceleration and VPN technologies.
- Expertise with the following products (or comparable vendor alternatives): Products: Cisco routers, ASR, Nexus 9k/7k switches, HP switches, Cisco and Aruba WLAN, Clear Pass Policy Manager, F5 load balancers, Palo Alto firewalls, Riverbed, HPOV/CA Spectrum, Infoblox
- Required Protocols: IPv4, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, QoS, IEEE 802.1 and 802.3 standards, VPN, SNMP, DNS, Virtual Port Channels, OTV/LISP
- In-depth experience with Cisco, F5 and Palo Alto desired.
- Multicast/PIM, Public Cloud (AWS/Azure), IPv6, MPLS/LDP/RSVP-TE, Software Defined Networking, Network Functions Virtualization, Programming (Python, Ruby,C/C++)
- Aruba Wireless
- CCIE (R/S, Data Center, Security)
- CCNP (routing and switching, service provider, or data center)
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS