Turner Sports leads the industry in the delivery of premium sports content across all multimedia screens. With innovative digital strategies and go-big partnerships, the division delivers the brands and names, teams and games that fans crave. The properties that make up Turner Sports are highly competitive, top-rated and critically acclaimed – and so are the people who work here.
Senior Editor - Turner SportsLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 171570BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
At Turner Studios, we make content for some of the biggest and the best in the industry: from TBS to TNT, Adult Swim to Turner Sports. We work on shows, promos and everything in between. What we're looking for: We're looking for a full-time sports editor with a fresh eye and the experience of elevating a good cut to a great one. NBA, UEFA, ELEAGUE, MLB - these are some of the properties you'd be working on every day. Passion and knowledge of various sports leagues - the players, the teams, the gameplay - is critical to the role.
- Create content for a range of initiatives including high profile or tent pole promotions, marketing and programming across the diverse Turner Sports portfolio
- Collaborate with fellow craftspeople and the network partners throughout the entire project life cycle (idealization - production - final delivery)
- Understand and execute intricate deliverables
- The stories we tell aren't always told during bankers' hours, or in a 40-hour workweek - you've got to be all in
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills
- A killer reel
- Notable experience in a fast-paced post-production environment
- Knowledge of social media platforms such as Twitter, YouTube, Facebook & Instagram
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines
- Familiarity with file management
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Must be self-motivated and willing to take initiative
- Flexibility to work varying shifts as needed
- Bottom line: this is an opportunity to move beyond just cheering along as a fan. This is your chance to craft the roar of the crowd. If this sounds like you, apply now
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS