Turner Sports leads the industry in the delivery of premium sports content across all multimedia screens. With innovative digital strategies and go-big partnerships, the division delivers the brands and names, teams and games that fans crave. The properties that make up Turner Sports are highly competitive, top-rated and critically acclaimed – and so are the people who work here.
Senior Editor - Turner SportsLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 171570BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia delivers brands like HBO, CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports, and so much more! We aim to deliver the world’s best stories and most engaging content from talented storytellers and journalists to audiences around the globe: https://www.warnermediagroup.com/
See what it’s like to work at WarnerMedia! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
At Turner Studios, we make content for some of the biggest and the best in the industry: from TBS to TNT, Adult Swim to Turner Sports- we’ve got our hands on it all. We work on shows, promos and everything in between.
What we're looking for: a senior sports editor with a fresh eye and the experience of elevating a good cut to a great one. A seasoned editor who’s craft-oriented and has visual flair. NBA, UEFA, ELEAGUE, MLB - these are some of the properties you'd be working on every day. Passion and knowledge of various sports leagues - the players, the teams, the gameplay - is critical to the role. Interested? Keep reading.
- Create content for a range of initiatives including high profile or tent pole promotions, marketing and programming across the diverse Turner Sports portfolio
- Collaborate with fellow craftspeople and the network partners throughout the entire project life cycle (idealization - production - final delivery)
- Understand and execute intricate deliverables
- Ability to work independently when necessary
- The stories we tell aren't always told during bankers' hours, or in a 40-hour workweek - you've got to be all in. We’re covering games at nights, on weekends and holidays
- 5+ years in a high paced sports environment
- Experience working on high profile content for the likes of NBA, PGA, MLB and more
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills
- A killer sports reel
- Notable experience in a fast-paced post-production environment, especially in the promo world
- Possess a solid sense for storytelling, design, and musicality
- Knowledge of delivering to social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines and high pressure environment
- Excellent with file management
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Self-motivated and willing to take initiative
- Flexibility to work varying shifts as needed
- Bottom line: this is an opportunity to move beyond just cheering along as a fan. This is your chance to craft the roar of the crowd. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS