Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Senior Counsel, Content AcquisitionLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 172312BR Apply Now
For more information, please visit: http://www.turner.com/
This Senior Counsel will perform high level legal work supporting the acquisition of content for Warner Media’s soon-to-launch direct to consumer streaming service, HBO Max, and for its TBS, TNT and truTV networks.
What will you be doing?
What do we require from you?
- Candidate must have a combined minimum of eight years of relevant experience practicing law in house or in a law firm, preferably with experience at one or more networks, studios, media companies and/or law firms handling entertainment related matters.
- Substantive experience in media-related legal matters, content acquisition, and intellectual property, is preferred.
- Excellent academic credentials and references.
- Superior drafting, negotiating and analytical ability.
- Strong project management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Outstanding initiative, strategic thinking and decision-making ability.
- A capacity to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Extensive experience in what will be his/her primary areas of responsibility, including the drafting and negotiating of complex agreements.
- College Graduate and J.D./Law degree.
- Admitted to State Bar.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS