Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Senior Analyst, Contract RenewalsLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 170957BR Apply Now
We are part of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more!
See what it’s like to work here! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
[adult swim], Bleacher Report, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, CNN, ELEAGUE, Great Big Story, HLN, iStreamPlanet, TBS, Turner Classic Movies (TCM), TNT, truTV and Turner Sports You’ll be part of a company that enables community and belonging by creating content that connects with fans whenever and where ever they want it.
The Senior Analyst provides a critical function to ensure the supportability of the Company's hardware and software platforms and the continued contract and financial well-being of the Company's assets. This includes ownership for the cross-Divisional IT hardware and software maintenance support renewal and overall contract program internationally.
- Manage contract expirations of the department's 3rd party contractor requirements.
- Handle hardware and software maintenance contract renewals.
- Leads the process to ensure timely contract renewals for IT support programs and professional services contracts across multiple departments internationally.
- Coordinates validation with technical and business owners.
- Provides assistance and guidance on renewal options.
- Directs and validates for accurate financial allocation of expenses.
- Evaluates new purchases for approval of new support contracts and merges into contract database.
- Partners with suppliers and vendor management to coordinate price quotes and contract renewal requirements.
- Negotiates with vendors by using pricing benchmarks to ensure appropriate price points.
- Identifies and pursues opportunities for lower cost alternatives.
- Coordinates activities required for timely delivery of purchase orders.
- Provides cost analysis.
- 5+ years' experience vendor management
- 5+ years' experience with IT contracts
- 5+ years' experience with IT
- 5+ years' experience in technology procurement bachelor’s degree in financial, technical or business discipline and/or equivalent work experience.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2017 Best Company for WorkingMothers
- An in-houselearning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS