CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Senior Analyst, Audience AcquisitionLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 167398BR Apply Now
- Bachelors and/or advanced degree in a field such as marketing, economics, mathematics, or computer science, or a combination of relevant education and experience; 5+ years of experience in a high-growth, digital-first audience engagement role, preferably with an audience development, user acquisition, digital marketing or digital analytics background.
- Proven track record of successfully running lead generation or app acquisition campaigns using Facebook Ads, Google UAC, Google AdWords, Apple Search Ads, etc.
- Proficiency with tools commonly found in the digital analytics and mobile attribution stack (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Kochava, AppsFlyer, etc.). Experience with Mailchimp or other major ESPs is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills with understanding of digital analytics as it relates to user behavior and marketing campaign performance.
- Creative thinker with an eye for design and an ability to operate both in a strategic and detail-oriented capacity.
- Independently-motivated, proactive team player who is hungry to learn and make an impact on the organization and its performance
- Comfortable presenting complex presentations to client stakeholders, while making the information easy to digest.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS