Collectively, TBS, TNT, Turner Classic Movies (TCM) and truTV provide a blend of original and reality programming, marquee sports, popular licensed series, movies and classic film. The division is filled with passionate producers, supporters and admittedly proud consumers of great entertainment. If you love television, there’s no better place to work.
Segment Producer - TempLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 174968BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the WarnerMedia networks like TBS, TNT and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, ELEAGUE.com and PGA.com. If you haven’t seen our newest venture, b/r Live check it out!
The temporary Segment Producer ELEAGUE is looking for will come to our Monday morning creative meetings with new ideas every week while also rising to meet the challenges that come with live television production every Friday night.
- The temporary Segment Producer will be in charge of pitching and developing segment ideas around gaming, streaming and pop culture.
- They will then be tasked with developing those ideas while coordinating with the talent and crew necessary to execute those segments.
- And finally, we're hoping this person develops to where they're not just overseeing the development and execution of segments within a live production, but into occasionally overseeing the entire production itself.
- The perfect candidate for this job will be part of the gaming community - understand the culture, love playing video games, and enjoy watching streamers.
- They will need experience pitching and developing ideas, writing copy and collaborating on graphics.
- Live television experience is a plus as is field production and post production examples that can be shared.
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS