WarnerMedia's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Security Tools EngineerLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 175184BR Apply Now
45 years ago, we changed the face of television, and we continue that today by building and delivering next-generation entertainment and technology solutions across the globe. Our innovations impact advertising, data management, information security, content creation and delivery, business operations, broadcasting and ultimately, the fan experience.
As a technologist at WarnerMedia, you will work at the intersection of art and science. You’ll work for brands that inform and entertain the world including [adult swim], Bleacher Report, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, CNN, ELEAGUE, Great Big Story, HLN, iStreamPlanet, TBS, Turner Classic Movies (TCM), TNT, truTV and Turner Sports- which includes the NBA, NCAA March Madness, Major League Baseball and the UEFA Champions League. You’ll be part of a company that enables community and belonging by creating content that connects with fans when, how and where they want it.
The Security Tools Engineer is responsible for the configuration of the tools which manage the security posture of Turner.
- The position also assists in implementing and maintaining corporate security standards, technologies, and processes/procedures.
- The engineer administers, monitors and maintains security infrastructure.
- This includes but is not limited to application and container security tools, security orchestration solutions, security information and event monitoring (SIEM), system logging and analysis, and vulnerability assessment programs
- At least 3-5 years' experience in cybersecurity with a security engineering background.
- Technical and analytical expertise, with a proven deep background in technology implementation and delivery.
- Familiarity with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with scripting languages such as powershell, bash, and Python
- Working knowledge of Windows, Linux and Unix.
- 2-3 years' experience working with and administering traditional security controls and technologies, such as SIEM systems, and public key infrastructure (PKI), in addition to newer offerings such security automation and orchestration, and application controls.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with people in a wide range of positions and levels.
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Track record of acting with integrity, taking pride in work, seeking to excel, being curious and adaptable, and communicating effectively.
- Experience with Linux system administration Experience automating configuration management using puppet, chef or ansible.
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools, such as Terraform or CloudFormation
- Experience administering Splunk in an enterprise environment.
- Experience configuring and customizing data ingestion into Splunk
- Experience with Vulnerability Management, such as Qualys, Tenable Experience with Risk Management tools, such as Brinqa
- Familiarity with traditional data modeling techniques
- Ability to think critically, solve problems, make decisions and build trust across the organization.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS