Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Security Tools EngineerLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 168535BR Apply Now
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Our innovations impact advertising, data management, information security, content creation and delivery, business operations, broadcasting and ultimately, the fan experience.
[adult swim], Bleacher Report, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, CNN, ELEAGUE, FilmStruck, Great Big Story, HLN, iStreamPlanet, Super Deluxe, TBS, Turner Classic Movies (TCM), TNT, truTV and Turner Sports You’ll be part of a company that enables community and belonging by creating content that connects with fans when, how and where they want it.
The Security Tools Engineer is responsible for the configuration of the tools which manage the security posture of Turner. The position also assists in implementing and maintaining corporate security standards, technologies, and processes/procedures.
The engineer administers, monitors and maintains security infrastructure. This includes but is not limited to:
- endpoint security solutions
- security information and event monitoring (SIEM)
- system logging and analysis
- vulnerability assessment programs
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in cybersecurity with a system and network security engineering background
- Technical and analytical expertise, with a proven deep background in technology implementation and delivery
- 2-3 years experience working with and administering traditional security controls and technologies, such as SIEM systems, IDS/ IPS, antivirus and firewalls, in addition to newer offerings such as endpoint detection and response (EDR), security automation and orchestration, and application controls
- Track record of acting with integrity, taking pride in work, seeking to excel, being curious and adaptable, and communicating effectively
- Experience administering Splunk in an enterprise environment
- Experience configuring and customizing data ingestion into Splunk
- Experience automating configuration management using puppet, chef or ansible
- Experience with scripting languages such as powershell, bash, Python, and Go
- Working knowledge of Windows, Linux and Unix
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Familiarity with cloud technologies(AWS, Azure, GCP) a plus
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS