Turner Sports leads the industry in the delivery of premium sports content across all multimedia screens. With innovative digital strategies and go-big partnerships, the division delivers the brands and names, teams and games that fans crave. The properties that make up Turner Sports are highly competitive, top-rated and critically acclaimed – and so are the people who work here.
Sales PlannerLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 170620BR Apply Now
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Daily monitoring of the Account Executive's on air schedules.
- Preparation of all post analysis Resolution of contract discrepancies.
- Preparation and revision of proposals using Turner's systems to be presented to clients/agencies.
- Organize research and competitive information for AE.
- Actively track liability and arrange for under delivery schedules to air.
- Provide support to and complete additional projects as directed by AE/management.
- Attendance and participation in Sales Planner training sessions.
- Familiar with research products, Nielsen and MRI.
- Monitor Account Executive's online schedules daily.
- Prepare all post-analysis.
- Resolve contract discrepancies.
- Use Turner systems to prepare and revise proposals for client/agency presentations.
- Organize research and competitive information for Account Executive.
- Actively track liability and arrange for underdelivery schedules.
- Provide support to Account Executive/management and complete additional projects as directed.
- Attend and participate in Sales Planner training sessions.
- Work closely with Integrated marketing teams and help coordinate between sales.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred and 1-2 years of sales experience in a related field required; previous work on a digital sales team or at an advertising agency is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be outgoing, organized, efficient, team player and a strategic thinker.
- Proficient in various computer software (Microsoft Word for Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, MRI).
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS