Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Sales Liability CoordinatorLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 171871BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Coordinator position for post analysis of on-air spots for ad agencies.
- Input data into custom computer system
- Constant interaction with Sales personnel to facilitate changes and revisions
- Process Invoice adjustments with 3rd party vendor
- Perform Combo Comparison (Post Closeout) processes to ensure Turner Sales data is in sync with (3rd party) MSA data
- Research and collaborate with Sales and STPL to resolve deal discrepancies and mismatched data
- Manage and reconcile Impression Adjustments of non-traditional Commercial data between Sales and MSA
- Manage and facilitate quarterly Write-off and Clears processes
- Organize and distribute monthly/quarterly MSA reports to respective Sales Groups
- Organize and archive LMR's, Combo's and other various reports for Manager reporting, and SOX auditing
- Must be proficient with Excel and Word software for creation of occasional reports, and eventual training for management reporting as analytical skills develop
- College degree and some work experience preferred
- Must be computer proficient, and be detail and numbers oriented
- Solid organizational and problem-solving skills are essential to assist Sales in researching discrepancies
- Must learn and adapt to new technologies as systems change
- Positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills required to communicate with Sales staff
- Must maintain professional and productive attitude with ability to exercise good judgment without direct supervision
- Must be able to handle stress and willing to work occasional overtime to meet key deadlines
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS