Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Sales Associate - CNN StoreLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 168587BR Apply Now
- Sales Associate
- Responsible for delivering a high level of customer service to guests who are visiting our retail store.
- This includes generating sales by greeting all guests, assisting them with their selections, accurately ringing up their transactions, using suggestive selling techniques to increase DPT and UPT and operating the 2 interactive areas.
- In addition, all Sales Associates will assist in processing new / incoming merchandise shipments, replenish merchandise from the stockroom to the sales floor and maintain store merchandise and visual standards.
- Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to loss prevention, display and floor plan-o-gram updates and other revenue generating initiatives set forth by management.
- Must have a high school diploma and be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Sales Associates will be on their feet for their entire shift and may be required to lift boxes up to 25 pounds.
- Candidates must pass company-issued criminal and credit background check.
- The ideal candidates will possess strong communication skills and display a friendly, positive and energetic demeanor.
- Must have previous customer service and/or sales experience, must be a team player, have strong organization skills and be financially responsible as they will be handling money.
- Candidates will need to take direction and have strong initiative and follow through skills.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS