Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Returnship - Technical WriterLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 170731BR Apply Now
This is a 16-week Returnship; an internship specifically for those who are re-entering the workforce. If you have been out of the workforce for 2 years or more, we should talk! There are lots of reasons why employment gaps happen and we know that coming back can be hard. You just need a chance and a little support. You see your potential and so do we.
Technology changes quickly and it’s difficult to maintain up-to-date clear documentation.
In this role, you will help organize and maintain our documentation repository. You will work with software engineers, developers, and project managers to manage the flow of information among project workgroups during development and testing. You’ll also work with our customers to understand future requirements for our products.
- Determine the needs of end users of technical documentation
- Work with technical staff to make products easier to use and thus need fewer instructions
- Organize and write supporting documents for products
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
- Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos
- Revise documents as new issues arise
- Organization skills and attention to detail are critical for success.
- Ability and comfort in communicating with others.
- Comfort with technology and a desire to learn new tools.
- You are a team-player who understands both collaboration and compromise.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS