Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
QA ConsultantLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 166471BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, tbs, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports, truTV and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? www.turner.com
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
The Quality Assurance Consultant provides technical guidance to the respective project teams as needed and partners with members of the QA team to ensure the quality of WarnerMedia custom and packaged software applications in meeting customer needs. This is accomplished by providing, leadership, guidance and execution of quality assurance activities for technically complex, mission-critical, and/or high profile projects. Responsible for reviewing current quality assurance procedures, recommending ways to improve the process throughout the lifecycle. Provides input and guidance into the strategic direction of QA policies and procedures.
- At least ten years in software development, business analysis, support, or related IT experience, with at least 5 years direct Senior QA experience.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of testing process and procedures.
- Advanced skills and experience with automated software tools such as ClearCase or VSS, Mercury Test Suite (LoadRunner, Quick Test Professional, TestDirector, TestRail), Empirex e-Test as well as a demonstrated ability to create automated and load testing scripts
- Demonstrate ability to read code that is generated from the various Programming Language used within MSS: .Net, Visual Basic, C, C++, Unix, JAVA, Objective-C,
- Demonstrated ability to successfully perform the QA role across multiple, complex system implementations with custom and third-party applications.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office products and MS Windows platforms.
- Demonstrated understanding of relational databases, data modeling, networking, and applications development.
- Experience checking for errors in design and code, as well as back-end functionality.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS