WarnerMedia's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Project Manager (Temporary)Location Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 169638BR Apply Now
Business Unit Overview
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Adult Swim is looking for a Project Management Temp to be responsible for the day-to-day project management (from conception to launch and beyond) of video apps across mobile and connected devices. The Project Manager works closely with the Program Manager, Quality Assurance Analysts, Associate Creative Director, and Developers to ensure to ensure that apps are of high quality and meet all business and creative requirements as well as budget constraints.
- Manage the production cycle to ensure that all tasks/tickets are assigned, new features are scoped/defined, bugs are logged by internal/external QA, and feedback/requirements are gathered and conveyed to the app developers in a timely fashion.
- Facilitate communication within project team, including creative approval, third parties, legal, ads, analytics, and other liaisons to receive sign-off at various stages of the project.
- Ensure that all projects adhere to approval and delivery deadlines to facilitate a smooth launch.
- Schedule and lead regular project status meetings with the team, both internal and external, as well as distribute meeting notes.
- Stay abreast of all milestone dates, identify any potential slippage as early as possible, and mitigate any risks associated with that slippage.
- Ensure that the project team is aware of all dates, deliverables, and potential risks.
- Actively monitors project risks and scope creep to foresee and identify potential problems and solutions; leads problem resolution.
- Manages any enhancement or feature requests/implementations for live products as well as the backlog of bugs for each platform.
- Flexible schedule as there is occasionally work outside of normal business hours for roll lives or troubleshooting (early mornings and late evenings).
- Track necessary updates as well as write/update documentation for apps (how to access/download them, how to use internal systems needed for the apps, etc.).
- Other administrative tasks as necessary
- The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills
- A meticulous attention to detail, a can-do attitude
- A sense of urgency, and the ability to work in an extremely fast paced production environment with competing (and frequently changing) priorities.
- The candidate must be available 40 hours a week as well as additional hours outside of normal business hours.
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS