Turner Sports leads the industry in the delivery of premium sports content across all multimedia screens. With innovative digital strategies and go-big partnerships, the division delivers the brands and names, teams and games that fans crave. The properties that make up Turner Sports are highly competitive, top-rated and critically acclaimed – and so are the people who work here.
Project Coordinator (Temporary), Creative Services Sports UnitLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 175728BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented <br>storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, <br>DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Business Unit Overview
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the WarnerMedia networks like TBS, TNT and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, ELEAGUE.com and PGA.com. If you haven’t seen our newest venture, b/r Live check it out!
We are looking for a Temporary Project Coordinator to work within the CSSU projects team to assist with daily project management. Our projects group is within the Creative Services Sports Unit at. Turner Sport. Our team manages all the on-air, print, digital, and out of home promotions for our Sports properties. We are looking for someone to assist with the daily activities across the team such as managing promotional creative grids, managing timelines and creative schedules.
- Work closely with various project leads and marketing teams on linear and digital asset creation, prioritization, and deliverables.
- Build and manage creative promotion grids, timelines, and scheduling.
- Assist in the approval process for linear and digital creative and manage any revisions needed.
- Managing and assisting with our Award submissions.
- Lead our promo creative storage and organization.
- Provide support to various project leads as needs arise.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Understanding of post-production workflow and video specs a plus.
- Previous experience using tools such as Adobe Media Encoder and Photoshop.
- Hardworking, highly organized, and detail oriented with a proactive approach.
- No issue with working long or abnormal hours.
- Able to calmly work under pressure and fast to adapt to changing environment
- Able to learn quickly, multitask and problem solve.
- Able to effectively communicate and cultivate relationships.
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS