CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Production Assistant (Temporary)Location Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 175234BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang deliver original, acquired and classic animated and live action entertainment. With digital and gaming businesses, in-house animation production facilities, and studios on both coasts, the division is both grassroots and cutting edge. The combination draws talented people to our doors and audiences to our channels. Check it.
This temporary role supports the Director of Product development, as well as the team of Producers and Project Managers on the Cartoon Network Digital team, on projects and products of varying scales and complexities.
- Follow up with team members to ensure project deliverables are submitted on time and meet requirements; use tools such as Basecamp to track task statuses.
- Attend meetings, taking and distributing notes to record decisions and communicate updates to the team and stakeholders.
- Work in Content Management tools to update graphics, links, copy, content, and manage users Enter and manage tickets in Jira for QA and Development to support communication of issues and tasks, ensuring issues or task requirements are clear.
- Enter and manage tickets in Jira for QA and Development to support communication of issues and tasks, ensuring issues or task requirements are clear.
- Assist in coordinating QA tasks to ensure timelines and requirements are clear.
- Maintain team records and best practices documents in systems like Confluence.
- Help organize, gather, and create materials for meetings when needed.
- Participate in Agile team meetings such as stand-up, refinement, and sprint planning to stay aligned on project priorities and needs.
- Organize project information and data to share with team and stakeholders when requested.
- Produce small-scale projects and tasks (with some oversight), as needed.
- Assist project managers and producers as they oversee product development lifecycles.
- Organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical knowledge
- Agile Experience
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS