Turner Sports leads the industry in the delivery of premium sports content across all multimedia screens. With innovative digital strategies and go-big partnerships, the division delivers the brands and names, teams and games that fans crave. The properties that make up Turner Sports are highly competitive, top-rated and critically acclaimed – and so are the people who work here.
Product Marketing Manager - NBA DigitalLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 165858BR Apply Now
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, tbs, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports, truTV and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? www.turner.com
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
This Is Why We Play! NBA Digital is where sports and technology fuse to deliver the best game experience anywhere, anytime. From the casual fan to the die-hards, there's nothing between you and the game. Be part of a team whose passion and commitment for sports is reflected in our products.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for NBA Digital at Turner Sports. NBA Digital consists of a cross-platform portfolio of digital assets – including NBA TV, NBA.com, NBA League Pass and the NBA App.
As the Manager, Product Marketing, you will co-develop the product vision and strategy across various products in the NBA Digital portfolio. You will collaborate on pricing, market analysis, branding, messaging and media planning. The Marketing Manager will be the voice and champion of the NBA Fan, and identify best-in-class solutions and capabilities to implement into our digital ecosphere.
You must be an advocate for our Fans, understanding their behaviors, needs and interests and influence the overall strategy accordingly. You must be both a creative and analytical thinker and feel confident in making decisions. You must get excited and feel comfortable working in highly collaborative, fast-paced environments.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies focused on both acquisition, retention and engagement
- Lead creative development and media planning for each digital product
- Develop product positioning, messaging and overall feedback
- Create A/B and Multivariate testing across platforms and initiatives
- Manage media planning and budget of paid media initiatives
- Identify products and capabilities to aid in marketing objectives
- Manage the end-to-end implementation of capabilities, working cross-functionally with Product, UX, Operations, Technology, Research and other key stakeholders
- Follow and analyze market/industry trends to better position products
- Evaluate product success by creating KPIs and scorecards
- The ability to both put together and then present work material to internal and external partners
- Previous budget management
- This person should have consumer product marketing experience
- Ability to wear many hats, moving fluidly between teams, meetings, discussions, etc.
- Appreciates a fast- paced work environment
- Ability to craft nuanced communication, ability to understand, speak and write tech
- Ability to articulate marketing communication and creative vision
- Ability to fill gaps and help expand beyond day-to-day needs (as needed)
- Highly collaborative, working across multiple stakeholder
- Use of Microsoft Office suite
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2017 Best Company for WorkingMothers
- An in-houselearning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS