Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Product Manager, Video AdServingLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 166844BR Apply Now
As a Product Manager for Video AdServing, your responsibilities will be to drive the future roadmap to optimize video revenue across all our content distribution endpoints.
- In this role, you will straddle both the technical and strategic areas of Revenue Operations. You can expect to help build roadmaps, project plans, implementation strategies and go to market plans.
- This role requires you to interface with various stakeholders at various levels of the organization as we grow our video ad serving footprint alongside new technologies.
- We are seeking a highly motivated AdServing expert who understands the unique issues media organizations face. Concepts like VOD, STB, transcoding, Server Side Ad Insertion, SSP, Connected Tv, etc. should not be foreign to you.
- This role is a strategic role to help drive the future of Video AdServing for Turner
- Help build and execute the Video Ad Serving & Yield (a.k.a. Programmatic) product roadmap
- Work with key business stakeholders and technology partners (internal and external)
- Identify new opportunities for video revenue growth and clearly communicate to key stakeholders
- Improve and implement processes with Revenue Operations, Platform, Technology and Sales teams to effectively evaluate and monetize inventory while increasing efficiencies
- Help develop and roll-out product feature documentation and training materials for employees
- Assist in go to market related efforts to drive successful adoption and usage
- Identify and define product requirements - Be able to interpret and translate Sales requirements to developers and technical requirements to Sales
- Management of the prioritized feature requests submitted to software partners
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for WorkingMothers
- An in-houselearning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS