CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Producer 2 - Espanol (Temporary)Location Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 170607BR Apply Now
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
CNNE producers are responsible for producing the network's scheduled programs as well as breaking news during the shift. To be a candidate for this position, you must possess strong writing as well as producing skills across all media platforms.
- Producers are responsible for structuring the rundowns, coordinating live shots, and all facets of production and storytelling across platforms (i.e. TV and Digital).
- The producer also coordinates with the assignment desks, graphics department, digital team, writers and copyeditors to bring the program to air.
- Will incorporate alternate media platforms into daily programming.
- Will oversee the day to day editorial content of the shows / programs.
- Editorial point person in the Control Room during live shows/segments.
- Actively involved in day of and future planning for their programs.
- This is a temporary position and will require flexibility with scheduling based on programming needs.
- The producer candidate needs at least 5 years' experience producing in a major market or at least 3 years full time producing experience in the CNN Newsgroup.
- The candidate must also have excellent writing, communication and leadership skills and knowledge of modern TV news production techniques, including deep understanding of new media trends and strategies.
- Must also have a strong understanding of international and domestic news and issues.
- Understanding of production logistics, planning and multi-format production is critical to this position.
- Experience integrating content in a multi-platform environment.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Communications or Journalism.
- The successful candidate is bilingual in Spanish & English.
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS