Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Principal Business Systems AnalystLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 172116BR Apply Now
Turner, a WarnerMedia company and a leading media conglomerate, creates & programs world-class content in the news, entertainment and sports verticals. Turner content reaches hundreds of millions of consumers globally and in the US via TV and digital distribution. Turner's consumer-facing brands include CNN, CNNMoney, Bleacher Report, tbs, TNT, Cartoon Network, along with deep relationships with sports leagues such as the NBA, MLB, and NCAA March Madness.Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
45 years ago we changed the face of television, and we continue that today by building and delivering next-generation entertainment and technology solutions across the globe. Our innovations impact advertising, data management, information security, content creation and delivery, business operations, broadcasting and ultimately, the fan experience.
As a technologist at Turner, you will work at the intersection of art and science. You’ll work for brands that inform and entertain the world including [adult swim], Bleacher Report, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, CNN, ELEAGUE, Great Big Story, HLN, iStreamPlanet, TBS, Turner Classic Movies (TCM), TNT, truTV and Turner Sports- which includes the NBA, NCAA March Madness, Major League Baseball and the UEFA Champions League. You’ll be part of a company that enables community and belonging by creating content that connects with fans when, how and where they want it.
As part of the Cloud Architecture team, this position is responsible for ongoing cloud optimization and governance, including building a framework for future cost avoidance. Our successful cloud platform deployments are growing quickly - this position will play a key role in managing and controlling cost, budget, usage, asset, configuration, performance & security.
- We're looking for a Principle Business Systems Analyst that will act as a "Cloud Steward" and take responsibility for the Turner Cloud Architecture team's ongoing cloud platform optimization and governance functions.
- As part of the Cloud Architecture team, you will work closely with business groups and development teams across Turner to provide analysis, recommendations and optimization actions for our cloud activities.
- 5+ years business analysis or product management experience.
- Outstanding technical and nontechnical communication skills.
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.) not required but a huge plus.
- Experience with budgeting, cost models, forecasting and policy definition.
- Passion for learning new technologies and methods and helping others learn.
- Ability to clearly define problems and work with others to propose effective solutions.
- Experience managing projects - timelines, milestones, budgets, progress/status.
- Experience with the usual MS Office suspects or similar tools.
- Experience with RESTful Web APIs, json and other web stuff a plus.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS