Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Network Security ArchitectLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 172958BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
The Network Security Architect will architect and design complex, multinational network security infrastructures in collaboration with infrastructure engineers. The ideal candidate must be able to work closely with other architects, engineers, and vendors to design secure, highly available production environments. A highly disciplined and methodical approach to all tasks is essential to the position. Creative security solutions to traditional problems are not only encouraged, but they are required of the position. The architect must possess a broad level of experience with technical engineering and design. They also must be able to manage very dynamic environments and have the ability to adapt quickly to technology changes at a moment's notice to provide quick detailed solutions with little or no supervision.
- Document current state, perform gap analysis and create target state for enterprise wide network security
- Design and lead the network security architecture domain by aligning business requirements and IT strategies, detecting critical deficiencies, and recommending technical solutions for continuous improvement
- Oversee and facilitate the evaluation, selection and design of network security technology complying with industry best practices
- Work with information security leadership and cross-functional teams to develop strategies and plans to enforce security requirements and address identified risks
- Involved in planning the delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members
- Must have strong organizational skills and problem-solving expertise, while working with current and emerging technologies
- 10+ years of experience in designing and implementing enterprise wide technical solutions for network security, including but not limited to firewall, proxy services, VPN/remote access, load balancers, VOIP, RSA and intrusion detection/ prevention
- Experience with various netflow and protocol collection and analysis tools such as SNORT, Suricata, Bro, tcpdump and WireShark
- Work with some COTS network based IDS/IPS or host based IDS/IPS tools such as Cisco SourceFire or HP Tipping Point
- Working knowledge of various log aggregation tools/SIEM tools such as qRadar and Splunk
- Expert working knowledge of: Multi-vendor infrastructure platforms including Cisco FWSM, Nexus, Palo Alto Networks, and WAN accelerators and LAN switching internetworking to include VLANs, spanning tree, trunking, port aggregation, and segmentation as well as TCP/IP protocol stack
- Have an understanding of load balancing and application delivery controller strategies/ techniques, expertise in application switching / traffic management, knowledge of persistence and SSL certificates
- Experience with implementation and support of MPLS
- Cisco technical certifications such as but not limited to CCNP, CCIE Datacenter or Routing/Switching
- Self-motivated and capable of working effectively without supervision
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Detail oriented
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS