Turner Sports leads the industry in the delivery of premium sports content across all multimedia screens. With innovative digital strategies and go-big partnerships, the division delivers the brands and names, teams and games that fans crave. The properties that make up Turner Sports are highly competitive, top-rated and critically acclaimed – and so are the people who work here.
NCAA Digital Postgraduate Internship - MultimediaLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 177092BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
NCAA Digital oversees the operations, day-to-day production, marketing and sales of NCAA.com, the official website of the NCAA. In addition to NCAA.com, the NCAA Digital team oversees products for the Division I Men's Basketball Championship, including March Madness Live. NCAA Digital is part of Turner Sports, a division of WarnerMedia.
Turner Sports' partnership with the NCAA encompasses products, content, and experiences across every possible platform - from iPhones to Facebook, and everything in between. Beyond March Madness, NCAA Digital covers 90 NCAA Championships for passionate college sports fans - including exciting events like the Frozen Four and College World Series.
The multimedia department oversees all multimedia content for NCAA Digital. The multimedia team streams more than 60 live NCAA championships and captures video highlights for all 90 NCAA championships each academic year. This team also produces custom video features and franchises throughout the year.
We're looking for exceptional Postgraduate Multimedia Intern excited about working in college sports and eager to learn the world of digital media.
- Assist the NCAA Digital multimedia staff in the daily video production for NCAA.com and March Madness products, including editing, publishing and distribution of content.
- Four-year college degree from NCAA member institution. Former NCAA student-athletes are also strongly encouraged to apply.
- Strong sports knowledge with background in video editing.
- Highly proficient with Adobe Premiere.
- Passion for sports and digital media.
- Ability to work in a team environment with flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends.
- Energetic and enthusiastic self-starter who enjoys working under pressure.
- Able to handle last-minute or quick-turnaround deadlines.
- Experience working for media organization or student web publication.
- Live streaming experience a plus.
- Basic Photoshop and web publishing skills are also a plus.
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands.
This internship is designed to provide real-work experience in the intern's desired professional field. This is an eleven-month, benefits-eligible paid program (August 3, 2020 through June 25, 2021). The deadline to apply is Friday, April 17.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS