You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
NCAA Digital Postgraduate Intern - Product ManagementLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 162601BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won't you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it's like to work at Turner! Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram!
What part will you play?
What do we require from you?
- All candidates must be recent graduates of a four-year NCAA member institution.
- Former NCAA student-athletes are also strongly encouraged to apply.
- Web and mobile savvy with technical aptitude
- Knowledge of simple, easy to use, and intuitive customer experiences
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Social media experience
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to brainstorm, think outside the box, and turn to others for guidance and feedback
- Can work both independently and within a collaborative environment
- Passion for sports, mobile and digital media.
- Available to work with flexible work schedule, including occasional nights and weekends
What's so great about this internship?
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- NCAA Summer 2018 program dates are July 30, 2018 through June 28, 2019.
- The deadline to apply is Monday, April 1, 2018!
- Interns are paid at or above minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
- Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
- Note to International Students: All international students will be required to provide documentation of proper visa paperwork prior to your arrival if accepted to the program.
- Due to the high volume of candidates for Turner's Internship Program, interested students are encouraged to apply for openings as soon as possible, as these positions will be filled on an ongoing basis.
- Competitive candidates are typically contacted after internships are no longer posted on the website.
- Future semester Internship postings will become available after the prior semester internships are no longer posted on the website.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.