Turner Sports leads the industry in the delivery of premium sports content across all multimedia screens. With innovative digital strategies and go-big partnerships, the division delivers the brands and names, teams and games that fans crave. The properties that make up Turner Sports are highly competitive, top-rated and critically acclaimed – and so are the people who work here.
NCAA Digital Postgraduate Intern - Product ManagementLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 177097BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
NCAA Digital is part of Turner Sports, a division of WarnerMedia. NCAA Digital oversees the operations, day-to-day production, marketing and sales of NCAA.com, the official website of the NCAA. In addition to NCAA.com, the NCAA Digital team oversees products for the Division I Men's Basketball Championship, including March Madness Live.
Turner Sports' partnership with the NCAA encompasses products, content, and experiences across every possible platform - from iPhones to Facebook, and everything in between. Beyond March Madness, NCAA Digital covers 90 NCAA Championships for passionate college sports fans - including exciting events like the Frozen Four and College World Series.
Millions of people are captivated every year by college sports. Passion, hope and the spirit of competition drive fans to endlessly consume whatever content they can get their hands on. We are looking for an exceptional Postgraduate Product Management Intern to join our team to help evolve NCAA Digital products including March Madness Live, which enables fans to follow every moment of the NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Championship.
The role will build great experiences for watching live games, creating and tracking brackets, and engaging with other fans.
- Help manage and coordinate the product planning and execution of the entire product lifecycle for the NCAA.com digital products including March Madness Live.
- Help manage the products and services throughout all stages of product development, including strategy and concept, definition, development, release and post-release activities.
- Collaborate with internal matrixed departments, including but not limited to operations, technology, sponsorships, core video technology, sports data, quality assurance and marketing to determine operational product plans.
- Join a platform squad and be involved with important product management skillsets like ideation, product requirements, Agile development and feature prioritization.
- Understand customer expectations, maintain competitive analysis, and communicate consistently and clearly with internal stakeholders and executives.
- Four-year college degree from NCAA member institution. Former NCAA student-athletes are also strongly encouraged to apply.
- Web and mobile savvy with technical aptitude.
- Knowledge of simple, easy to use, and intuitive customer experiences.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Energetic and enthusiastic self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Social Media experience.
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to brainstorm, think outside the box, and turn to others for guidance and feedback.
- Can work both independently and within a collaborative environment.
- Passion for sports, mobile and digital media.
- Available to work with flexible work schedule, including occasional nights and weekends.
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands.
This internship is designed to provide real-work experience in the intern's desired professional field. This is an eleven-month, benefits-eligible paid program (August 3, 2020 through June 25, 2021). The deadline to apply is Friday, April 17.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS