You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
NCAA Digital Postgraduate Intern - OperationsLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 162602BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won't you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it's like to work at Turner! Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram!
What part will you play?
What do we require from you?
- Four-year college degree from NCAA member institution
- Passion for college athletics and digital media
- Experience working within college athletics, with a focus on communications and media relations
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Able to handle last-minute or quick-turnaround deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment with flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends
- Energetic and enthusiastic self-starter who enjoys working under pressure
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
What's so great about this internship?
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- NCAA Summer 2018 program dates are July 30, 2018 through June 28, 2019.
- The deadline to apply is Monday, April 1, 2018!
- Competitive candidates are typically contacted after internships are no longer posted on the website.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS