Turner Sports leads the industry in the delivery of premium sports content across all multimedia screens. With innovative digital strategies and go-big partnerships, the division delivers the brands and names, teams and games that fans crave. The properties that make up Turner Sports are highly competitive, top-rated and critically acclaimed – and so are the people who work here.
NCAA Digital Postgraduate Intern - Digital OperationsLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 177096BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
NCAA Digital is part of Turner Sports, a division of WarnerMedia. NCAA Digital oversees the operations, day-to-day production, marketing and sales of NCAA.com, the official website of the NCAA. In addition to NCAA.com, the NCAA Digital team oversees products for the Division I Men's Basketball Championship, including March Madness Live.
Turner Sports' partnership with the NCAA encompasses products, content, and experiences across every possible platform - from iPhones to Facebook, and everything in between. Beyond March Madness, NCAA Digital covers 90 NCAA Championships for passionate college sports fans - including exciting events like the Frozen Four and College World Series.
The NCAA Digital Operations department oversees the technical operations of NCAA Digital's websites and products. All web development, product development and operational support is coordinated and overseen by this department.
We're looking for an exceptional Postgraduate Digital Operations Intern excited about working in college sports and eager to learn the world of digital media.
- Assist in project managing the requirements, implementation and execution phases of projects and products on NCAA.com, March Madness Live and NCAA apps.
- Manage and monitor live statistics and video on NCAA.com as well as serve as the primary liaison with schools and statistics providers during NCAA Championships.
- Four-year college degree from NCAA member institution. Former NCAA student-athletes are also strongly encouraged to apply.
- Passion for college athletics and digital media.
- Experience working within college athletics, with a focus on communications and media relations.
- Ability to work in a team environment with flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and organizational skills.
- Energetic and enthusiastic self-starter who enjoys working under pressure.
- Able to handle last-minute or quick-turnaround deadlines.
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know.
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands.
This internship is designed to provide real-work experience in the intern's desired professional field. This is an eleven-month, benefits-eligible paid program (August 3, 2020 through June 25, 2021). The deadline to apply is Friday, April 17.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS