You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
NCAA Digital Post-Grad Internship - MultimediaLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 168238BR Apply Now
What part will you play?
NCAA Digital brings to life one of the world's biggest sporting events for millions of fans every year - March Madness. Turner's partnership with the NCAA encompasses products, content, and experiences across every possible platform - from iPhones to Facebook, and everything in between. Beyond March Madness, NCAA Digital covers 90 NCAA Championships for passionate college sports fans - including exciting events like the Frozen Four and College World Series. We're looking for exceptional post-graduate interns excited about working in college sports and eager to learn the world of digital media.
What will you be doing?
- The multimedia department oversees all multimedia content for NCAA Digital.
- The multimedia team streams more than 60 live NCAA championships and captures video highlights for all 90 NCAA championships each academic year.
- This team also produces custom video features and franchises throughout the year.
- The multimedia intern will assist the NCAA Digital multimedia staff in the daily video production for NCAA.com and March Madness products, including editing, publishing and distribution of content.
- All candidates must be recent graduates of a four-year NCAA member institution. Former NCAA student-athletes are also strongly encouraged to apply.
- NCAA Digital oversees the operations, day-to-day production, marketing and sales of NCAA.com, the official website of the NCAA.
- In addition to NCAA.com, the NCAA Digital team oversees products for the Division I Men's Basketball Championship, including March Madness Live.
- NCAA Digital is part of Turner Sports, a division of Turner.
- This internship is designed to provide real-work experience in the intern's desired professional field. This is an eleven-month, benefits-eligible paid program (July 29, 2019 through June 26, 2020). The deadline to apply is Monday, April 8, 2019.
- Four-year college degree from NCAA member institution
- Strong sports knowledge with background in video editing
- Highly proficient with Adobe Premiere
- Basic Photoshop and web publishing skills a plus
- Live streaming experience a plus
- Passion for sports and digital media
- Ability to work in a team environment with flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends
- Able to handle last-minute or quick-turnaround deadlines
- Energetic and enthusiastic self-starter who enjoys working under pressure
- Experience working for media organization or student web publication
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS