You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
NCAA Digital Post-Grad Intern - Product ManagementLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 168242BR Apply Now
What part will you play?
Millions of people are captivated every year by college sports. Passion, hope, and the spirit of competition drive fans to endlessly consume whatever content they can get their hands on. We are looking for an exceptional product management intern to join our team to help evolve NCAA Digital products including March Madness Live, which enables fans to follow every moment of the NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Championship. The role will build great experiences for watching live games, creating and tracking brackets, and engaging with other fans.
What will you be doing?
- Help manage and coordinate the product planning and execution of the entire product lifecycle for the NCAA.com digital products including March Madness Live.
- Help manage the products and services throughout all stages of product development, including strategy and concept, definition, development, release and post-release activities.
- Collaborate with internal matrixed departments, including but not limited to operations, technology, PMO, sponsorships, core video technology, sports data, quality assurance and marketing to determine operational product plans and product requirements, including feature upgrade plans, product sun-setting, product integration into content, sponsor integration, promotion programs, and development prioritization.
- Understand customer expectations, maintain competitive analysis, and communicate consistently and clearly with internal stakeholders and executives.
- NCAA Digital oversees the operations, day-to-day production, marketing and sales of NCAA.com, the official website of the NCAA.
- In addition to NCAA.com, the NCAA Digital team oversees products for the Division I Men's Basketball Championship, including March Madness Live.
- NCAA Digital is part of Turner Sports, a division of Turner.
- This internship is designed to provide real-work experience in the intern's desired professional field. This is an eleven-month, benefits-eligible paid program (July 29, 2019 through June 26, 2020). The deadline to apply is Monday, April 8, 2019.
What do we require from you?
- All candidates must be recent graduates of a four-year NCAA member institution. Former NCAA student-athletes are also strongly encouraged to apply.
- Web and mobile savvy with technical aptitude
- Knowledge of simple, easy to use, and intuitive customer experiences
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Social media experience
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to brainstorm, think outside the box, and turn to others for guidance and feedback
- Can work both independently and within a collaborative environment
- Passion for sports, mobile and digital media.
- Available to work with flexible work schedule, including occasional nights and weekends.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS