You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
NCAA Digital Post-Grad Intern - OperationsLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 168241BR Apply Now
NCAA Digital brings to life one of the world's biggest sporting events for millions of fans every year - March Madness. Turner's partnership with the NCAA encompasses products, content, and experiences across every possible platform - from iPhones to Facebook, and everything in between. Beyond March Madness, NCAA Digital covers 90 NCAA Championships for passionate college sports fans - including exciting events like the Frozen Four and College World Series. We're looking for exceptional post-graduate interns excited about working in college sports and eager to learn the world of digital media.
What will you be doing?
- The NCAA Digital operations department oversees the technical operations of NCAA Digital's websites and products.
- All web development, product development and operational support is coordinated and overseen by this department.
- The operations intern will assist in project managing the requirements, implementation and execution phases of projects and products on NCAA.com, March Madness Live and NCAA apps.
- During NCAA championships, the operations intern will manage and monitor live statistics and video on NCAA.com as well as serve as the primary liaison with schools and statistics providers.
- All candidates must be recent graduates of a four-year NCAA member institution. Former NCAA student-athletes are also strongly encouraged to apply.
- NCAA Digital oversees the operations, day-to-day production, marketing and sales of NCAA.com, the official website of the NCAA.
- In addition to NCAA.com, the NCAA Digital team oversees products for the Division I Men's Basketball Championship, including March Madness Live.
- NCAA Digital is part of Turner Sports, a division of Turner.
- This internship is designed to provide real-work experience in the intern's desired professional field.
- This is an eleven-month, benefits-eligible paid program (July 29, 2019 through June 26, 2020). The deadline to apply is Monday, April 8, 2019.
What do we require from you?
- Four-year college degree from NCAA member institution
- Passion for college athletics and digital media
- Experience working within college athletics, with a focus on communications and media relations
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Able to handle last-minute or quick-turnaround deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment with flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends
- Energetic and enthusiastic self-starter who enjoys working under pressure
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS