You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
NCAA Digital Post- Grad Intern - Business OperationsLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 168243BR Apply Now
NCAA Digital brings to life one of the world's biggest sporting events for millions of fans every year - March Madness. Turner's partnership with the NCAA encompasses products, content, and experiences across every possible platform - from iPhones to Facebook, and everything in between. Beyond March Madness, NCAA Digital covers 90 NCAA Championships for passionate college sports fans - including exciting events like the Frozen Four and College World Series. We're looking for exceptional post-graduate interns excited about working in college sports and eager to learn the world of digital media.
What will you be doing?
- The NCAA Digital business operations team focuses on managing partnerships, business development, e-commerce opportunities, sales and sponsorships, research and performance metrics, and content rights.
- The intern will assist in all areas with a particular focus on research and analysis of various digital performance metrics, including the use of platforms such as Adobe Omniture.
- The intern will be asked to collect and present insights into NCAA Digital products and platforms as well as those of competitors and create presentations and documentation for senior leadership.
- All candidates must be recent graduates of a four-year NCAA member institution. Former NCAA student-athletes are also strongly encouraged to apply.
- NCAA Digital oversees the operations, day-to-day production, marketing and sales of NCAA.com, the official website of the NCAA.
- In addition to NCAA.com, the NCAA Digital team oversees products for the Division I Men's Basketball Championship, including March Madness Live.
- NCAA Digital is part of Turner Sports, a division of Turner.
- This internship is designed to provide real-work experience in the intern's desired professional field. This is an eleven-month, benefits-eligible paid program (July 29, 2019 through June 26, 2020). The deadline to apply is Monday, April 8, 2019.
What do we require from you?
- Four-year college degree from NCAA member institution
- Passion for college athletics
- Some experience in digital media, preferably sports
- Strong familiarity with major social media platforms
- A basic understanding of the business of sports media
- Significant experience with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Able to handle last-minute or quick-turnaround deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment with flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends
- Energetic and enthusiastic self-starter who enjoys working under pressure
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS