Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Mobile Application DeveloperLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 166757BR Apply Now
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
At CNN Digital we are leading the charge in transforming the way people consume CNN content. We are a team of innovative, forward thinking, creative individuals focused on creating incredible platforms with the best possible user experience connecting hundreds of millions of people to the news and information they care about. As a member of the CNNgo team, you’ll drive feature development on CNNgo Web, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, and Samsung TV.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Mobile Application Developer will work with a dedicated team of developers in conjunction with product management, engineering, and other cross-functional teams to help develop the next generation of OTT experiences for CNN. This position will be involved in new feature development, maintaining existing codebases, extending SDKs, and integrating third party SDKs. The right candidate must be a self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment, deliver high-quality and defect-free code for projects throughout the year. Must be comfortable working in an agile environment.
- Code Steward for our existing and future features by contributing high-quality, well-designed, and bug-free code
- Review contributed code with the same level of scrutiny
- Ensure the codebases are in code health with minimal tech debt
- Resolve bugs in a timely fashion, keeping an organized backlog of issues, and noting known issues
- Promote a healthy and engaging community around our products and team
- 1-2 years of professional software development experience
- 1 or more years’ experience developing production mobile applications
- Experience with Git is required
- Strong communication and customer interaction skills
- Strong knowledge of Mobile App environments
- Agile Development experience
- React and/or React Native experience a plus
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS