Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang deliver original, acquired and classic animated and live action entertainment. With digital and gaming businesses, in-house animation production facilities, and studios on both coasts, the division is both grassroots and cutting edge. The combination draws talented people to our doors and audiences to our channels. Check it.
Marketing Coordinator - BoomerangLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 157589BR Apply Now
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
What part will you play?
- The marketing coordinator for Boomerang will be responsible for working with the product team, creative teams and research to execute the marketing initiatives on a daily basis.
- This position will report to the Senior Manager of Boomerang Marketing.
What will you be doing?
- Working with the teams internally, the manager will highlight regular analytics reporting to inform the strategies that the Senior Manager will put together.
- This position will be responsible for implementing acquisition & retention strategies and interfacing with the creative teams to deliver constantly updated creative for testing and optimization.
- In addition, the manager will help to communicate between all Boomerang stakeholders on updated planning and implementation for marketing plans.
- 3+ years of marketing experience, primarily with digital product marketing
- Strong knowledge of social media and mobile marketing
- Industry knowledge of the cable television and streaming landscape
- Ability to work cross functionally with a variety of different teams
- Proficient in Excel, Keynote, Powerpoint, Word and other Office programs
- Strong communication skills
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.