Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Manager, Sports Production ServicesLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 161050BR Apply Now
What part will you play?
This position of Manager, Production Services will supervise and manage the Production Services staff that support the equipment, software and IT network utilized within all Turner Sports productions, providing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for Management ensuring that Sports productions are adequately supported.
What will you be doing?
- 5-7 years managing a technology support department.
- Knowledge of Slack including Slack-bot configuration or other like collaboration platforms.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking and administration.
- Hands on experience with designing and deploying IT types of infrastructure, platform's, and systems.
- Live production or media experience.
- Open technologies such as search, databases, machine learning, media encoding.
- AWS, Azure, Google Cloud certification.
- Project management/scheduling experience.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer.
- 2017 LinkedIn Top Company
- 2016 Best Company for Working Mothers.
- An in-house learning and development teamto help shape and grow your career.
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS.