CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Manager, Social Media & Digital Content, TNT/TBS MarketingLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 169166BR Apply Now
The Social Media team at TNT/TBS is growing as we evolve our marketing to keep up with changing consumer behaviors. We are looking for a Manager, Social Marketing & Digital Content that will play a critical role on the team and will report to the Director, Social Media. We have an award winning and fun team with focus areas in social & digital marketing, creative, video production, design, media, analytics and brand marketing. Our main objective is to drive conversation and excitement around our shows by engaging fans via social platforms to ultimately achieve business goals (i.e. tune-in, subscriptions). We also serve as leaders in innovation when it comes to emerging technology and following consumer trends in the digital space. Our team will be on the forefront of driving change and disruption in the marketing and entertainment space as we use analytics, creative insights, media intelligence, and new technology to tell stories and connect with the consumer. This person will be responsible for oversight of the social media planning and execution for TNT and TBS programming. This includes preparing high-level strategy and actionable content plans, executing paid and organic campaigns across platforms, performing real-time and post campaign analysis to refine strategy and driving overarching business goals for the brand.
- Develop social strategies and campaigns for network shows/brands for premiere launches and long-term brand development.
- Serve as the core brand manager for shows across all social platforms making sure strategy is driving towards business goals, creative and messaging is cohesive, content is strategically distributed, and sponsorship requirements are met.
- Develop and manage relationships with external agencies, media publishers, analytics vendors, software companies and other entities to produce results.
- Drive partnerships with digital platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Apple, etc.) for large-scale partnerships, access to betas, deeper integrations, etc.
- Ongoing project and campaign management ensuring all social communications are on-brand and consistent in terms of creativity, style, quality, and tone of voice.
- Review and route creative assets to appropriate stakeholders.
- Write and produce copy and content for brands across various social media channels.
- Produce high quality video and social content working with internal creative teams and external agencies.
- Develop and execute distribution plans for content across organic, paid and press.
- Monitor and analyze social performance and analytics for shows/brands.
- Manage and execute planning, creative and budgets for paid social media campaigns.
- Drive communication and relationship development with show producers and talent as it relates to social media.
- Plan and execute social boot camp training/presentations to producers and talent.
- Present and merchandise work to producers, talent, internal partners/teams, etc.
- Ongoing collaboration with On-air, Media, PR, Research, Turner Studios and other networks to develop strategies and processes that can impact work at a greater scale and speed.
- Researching trends, start-ups, and emerging media in order to innovate and develop prototypes, launch experiments, etc.
- Train internal departments/teams on new trends, consumer behavior, upcoming technologies and other industry practices.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Digital Media, Advertising, Marketing or related field
- 5-7 years of social media experience managing social content marketing campaigns either client or agency side. Entertainment brand experience a very strong preference
- Knowledge of general and platform-specific social best practices, preferably within the context of the media industry Expertise in campaign planning and analytics, with the ability to synthesize learning to formulate, and achieve buy in for, strategy and recommendations.
- Excellent writing skills
- Exceptional project management, organizational and multi-tasking skills in order to manage multiple creative agencies
- Ability to coordinate with various types of people and personalities across multiple departments and levels of seniority.
- Good judgment, problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Creative and collaborative work ethic - Positive attitude and high level of professionalism.
- Love of television and entertainment.
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS