Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Manager, Show Launch Marketing StrategyLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 171761BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
The TNT/TBS/truTV Marketing Strategy team is responsible for bringing science to the art of marketing. We lead the development of campaign strategies from start to finish, including positioning, creative themes, target audience definitions and performance benchmarks.
This team follows an extensive data-driven process to planning, executing and measuring performance for each campaign, requiring constant attention and analysis of each marketing tactic and cross-department collaboration across the extended network organization.
Ultimately, success for TNT, TBS and truTV marketing is creating and implementing consistently innovative and superior marketing campaigns that support network brands and/or specific programming initiatives meeting the goals of the network and WarnerMedia as a whole.
Manager, Show Launch Strategy
- Develop and manage comprehensive launch strategies that provide the campaign roadmap for marketing, media and creative: The role of the show and what success looks like, what is unique about the show and how it fits into culture, who we should target and why they would watch the show and how we should position the show
- Creative guardrails and themes for each target
- Communication strategy & consumer journey
- Achieve executive and peer buy-in on each campaign's strategic roadmap
- Implement the strategy across a cross-functional team to ensure that all creative and media executions are on strategy to maximize efficiency and effectiveness
- Brand Marketing, Brand Creative, internal/external media agencies, Social Media, PR, Content Marketing Partner with Data Strategy, Research, Media and Social to infuse data into every facet of the launch and strategy process
- Infuse traditional target definitions with social data, real-world audience testing insights
- Test positioning and creative using digital and social tools in addition to traditional quant and qual research methodology
- Ensure all marketing activities are set up against the right targets and the right creative is being deployed When the campaign is live, work with Data Strategy to optimize mid-flight
- Monitor media performance, viewership, tracking and social metrics to adjust audience targets and creative themes on the fly
- Make the Marketing Organization smarter with every campaign
- Partner with the Data Strategy team to ensure that previous insights are used to make each subsequent campaign more efficient and effective Be a marketing thought leader, ensuring that TNT/TBS/TruTV is best in class at go-to-market strategies
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field required
- 5-7 years of experience in consumer marketing, strategy, advertising, marketing research or media (entertainment industry experience preferred)
- A track record of creating data-driven strategies that drive large multiplatform marketing campaigns
- Ability to think analytically and creatively
- Fluency in both creative direction and media metrics/marketing math
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to sell an idea to management and influence peer groups
- A self-starter who can manage multiple projects and seamlessly shift from executional details to big picture thinking
- Superb organizational and problem-solving skills
- A passion for marketing, entertainment and culture trends
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS