Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Manager, Cloud Vulnerability ManagementLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 171545BR Apply Now
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
The Manager of Cloud Vulnerability Management exists to ensure all identified security vulnerabilities and insecure configurations associated with cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS) are addressed. You will manage the resources and activities associated with cloud vulnerabilities, as well as, build sustainable processes, develop and grow the team, and serve as a voice for cloud security.
Tech at Turner
45 years ago we changed the face of television, and we continue that today by building and delivering next-generation entertainment and technology solutions across the globe. Our innovations impact advertising, data management, information security, content creation and delivery, business operations, broadcasting and ultimately, the fan experience.
As a technologist at Turner, you will work at the intersection of art and science. You’ll work for brands that inform and entertain the world including [adult swim], Bleacher Report, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, CNN, ELEAGUE, Great Big Story, HLN, iStreamPlanet, TBS, Turner Classic Movies (TCM), TNT, truTV and Turner Sports- which includes the NBA, NCAA March Madness, Major League Baseball and the UEFA Champions League. You’ll be part of a company that enables community and belonging by creating content that connects with fans when, how and where they want it.
- Owns the vulnerability management program for all cloud hosted infrastructure at WarnerMedia
- Responsible for architecting and maintaining the cloud vulnerability management processes within the organization. Identifying, evaluating, and implementing new solutions to expand our vulnerability management offerings in the cloud
- Promotes expansion of vulnerability management scope into new cloud environments and businesses
- Oversees and performs analysis of cloud vulnerability results
- Works to identify asset owners for vulnerable devices
- Develops risk-based remediation plans for cloud vulnerabilities, prioritizing priorities for responsible teams. Coordinates cloud vulnerability remediation and validation
- Performs analysis of newly discovered threats and identifies risks that may exist within our organization
- Develops and coordinates containment plans for newly identified vulnerabilities that may create a risk for the organization
- Responsible for analysis and reporting of cloud vulnerability risk as it relates to the organization
- Provides executive briefings of cloud risks that exist to the organization
- Performs analysis of newly identified cloud vulnerabilities and insecure configurations and provides executive level analysis and recommendations
- Manages a team of vulnerability management analysts
- Performs all aspects of employee development, working to ensure employee growth and retention
- Develops and maintains employee development plans
- Responsible for ensuring spending is within budget allocation
- Provides input in the forecasting for yearly budgeting
- Responsible for negotiating solution pricing with vendors
- Performs recruiting activities, candidate interviews and selection
- Mentors and trains staff in vulnerability management and awareness
- Prioritization of vulnerabilities, attack techniques, tool/exploit development, intelligence analysis and adversarial tactics
- 7-10 years of cyber security experience specifically working in the information security field
- 10+ years of technology experience in information security
- Demonstrated knowledge of security industry standards and leading practices (e.g. PCI, OWASP, NIST, CIS, CVSS, CVSSv3)
- Strong Windows and Linux systems administration experience
- Knowledge of enterprise and open source vulnerability identification solutions
- Ability to simplify security and technical concepts for teams within our business and technology teams
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and manage a wide variety of work streams simultaneously, and under deadline
- Ability to utilize best in class practices and determine best remediation path
- Expert knowledge of OWASP and SANS testing methodologies
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel) and other standard (Customer specified) applications
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS