Collectively, TBS, TNT, Turner Classic Movies (TCM) and truTV provide a blend of original and reality programming, marquee sports, popular licensed series, movies and classic film. The division is filled with passionate producers, supporters and admittedly proud consumers of great entertainment. If you love television, there’s no better place to work.
Lead Digital Analyst - Adult Swim GamesLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 162695BR Apply Now
TBS, Inc. is an American Media conglomerate and division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! For more information, please visit: http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
The Lead Digital Analyst constantly analyzes raw data from millions of users to create actionable insights for Adult Swim Games. Your primary responsibility will be to make our games better by providing the development, marketing and executive teams with data-informed insights.
As the in-house expert on data and games analytics, you will have an important voice in deciding Adult Swim Games invests in new titles, game updates and marketing across its portfolio of games for mobile, console, and PC.
What will you be doing?
- Provide ongoing measurement and analysis of the key performance indicators (KPI's) of mobile games
- Estimate the revenue potential of new games, and feature updates for existing games, on mobile, PC and console
- Work with external partners to maximize the ROI of marketing spends
- Conduct A/B and multivariate games testing during development and on an ongoing basis post-launch
- Analyze pricing and make recommendations regarding periodic discounts for premium games on PC and console
- Work with internal sales teams and external ad networks to optimize in-game advertising revenue
- Identify gaps in current reporting tools and processes to make continual improvements
- Respond to time-sensitive, ad-hoc data requests from development, marketing and executive teams
- Ensure consistent communication of findings
- Passion for gaming - particularly on mobile
- 7-10 years experience with digital analytics tools
- Experience leading discussions with executive teams to build consensus
- Extreme attention to detail, strong organizational and presentation skills
- Bachelor's or master's degree in business, math, statistics or related field preferred
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2015 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS