WarnerMedia's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Ld Systems/Software DeveloperLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 176248BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented <br>storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, <br>DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.<br><br>Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises.
Business Unit Overview
45 years ago we changed the face of television, and we continue that today by building and delivering next-generation entertainment and technology solutions across the globe. Our innovations impact advertising, data management, information security, content creation and delivery, business operations, broadcasting and ultimately, the fan experience.
As a technologist at Turner, you will work at the intersection of art and science. You’ll work for brands that inform and entertain the world including [adult swim], Bleacher Report, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, CNN, ELEAGUE, Great Big Story, HLN, iStreamPlanet, TBS, Turner Classic Movies (TCM), TNT, truTV and Turner Sports- which includes the NBA, NCAA March Madness, Major League Baseball and the UEFA Champions League. You’ll be part of a company that enables community and belonging by creating content that connects with fans when, how and where they want it.
We are hiring a Lead Systems/Software Developer with 5+ years of experience working with full-stack web application development to lead the development and long-term enhancement and maintenance of a proposal generation and campaign management system for the Warner Media Latin American Sales team.
- The system will be focused on optimizing audience targeting for advertiser clients purchasing ad time on our television networks and digital properties to drive better results and revenue growth.
- The application will be tightly integrated with back-end data workflows and various machine learning, statistical, and optimization models; and the candidate will work within a team of data engineers, data scientists, QA, and product manager.
- Expert experience developing REST API's with Flask or Node.js, or similar platforms; with Flask experience preferred Experience working with NoSQL database platforms like DynamoDB or MongoDB.
- Strong web user interface design and layout skills.
- Experience working with the Python language Strong understanding of scalable web application architecture.
- Experience implementing synchronous/asynchronous operations between UI and services.
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS