Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
L&D SpecialistLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 174806BR Apply Now
Business Unit Overview
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others. Warner Media is part of AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T).
This role will have responsibility for project management of learning events and initiatives.
hey will be required to both instructionally design and facilitate both in person and virtual learning programs.
They will deliver employee onboarding experiences.
- Instructional design & program development using best practices/methodologies
- Facilitation of programs (both in person & virtual) to the Management Level
- Suggest, develop and work on innovative Learning initiatives to promote learning culture
- Management of cohort programs and learning reinforcement and follow-up activities
- Working with external consultants/vendors as needed, including directing and monitoring their work
- Highly innovative especially in the area of Learning Culture
- Use/experience of a Learning Management System
- Use/experience of workforce analytics
- 1+ years of experience in Learning & Development & or Organization Development
- Experience in instructional design
- Experience in facilitation of learning programs both face to face & virtual
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS