Turner Sports leads the industry in the delivery of premium sports content across all multimedia screens. With innovative digital strategies and go-big partnerships, the division delivers the brands and names, teams and games that fans crave. The properties that make up Turner Sports are highly competitive, top-rated and critically acclaimed – and so are the people who work here.
Interactive Coordinating Producer - Turner SportsLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 163117BR Apply Now
TBS, Inc. is an American Media conglomerate and division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! For more information, please visit: http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
Working on Turner Sports new UEFA Champions League package for linear and digital platforms.
Responsible for overseeing all day-to-day operations, sponsor integrations, & content creation for our Studio shows and digital content.
What will you be doing?
- Studio Producer for Live studio show productions
- Be a primary day to day contact with the senior leadership and the leagues for journalistic direction, content, and production related sponsorship decisions
- Create a strategic plan in all developmental stages and continue to effectively adjust in all areas for all new production opportunities
What do we require from you?
- 12+ years of Sports television/digital experience in a Production capacity
- Proven strengths in managing, leading and growing a staff Strong editorial skills
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability to evaluate content for editorial integrity Strong Soccer knowledge
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2015 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS