Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
HR Coordinator - EntertainmentLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 172329BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Assist the HR team with projects and administrative tasks
- Provide basic project management for HR initiatives such as performance evaluations, common merit review, budgets, training and development, new leader assimilations, and client events, including logistics for events including site selection, booking, catering, etc.
- Responsible for coordinating the paperwork process for the hire and termination of temporary employees and interns
- Responsibilities to Process Temporary Employee Paperwork include but are not limited to: verify the accuracy and completion of paperwork; coordinate the request for background checks and verification of employment; follow-up with candidates as needed to ensure completion; process new hire paperwork including creating documents and routing for approvals
- Take and manage the archiving/filing/collection of notes relating to employee relations investigations
- Additional administrative responsibilities including travel arrangements, expense reporting and meeting logistics.
- 2-3 years administrative experience in a corporate environment, supporting an HR team would be a plus
- 4-year degree desired
- Candidate must be team-focused, detail-oriented, resourceful and proactive
- The ability to prioritize, handle several projects simultaneously and work well with minimal supervision is essential, as is the demonstrated ability to handle confidential information in an appropriate and professional manner
- Candidate must have excellent organizational and computer skills
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint are essential
- Experience with PeopleSoft/Workday is preferred
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS