Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
HR Business PartnerLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 170384BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
HR Business Partner
- Build relationships and trust with clients to effectively influence business decisions
- Consult on staffing, compensation, training, performance management, manager capability, and compliance
- Consult with clients on approaches for resolving business challenges using sound HR practices, coupled with creativity
- Build business acumen by participating in client meetings; job shadowing; and staying abreast of industry trends
- Manage employee relations issues
- Interpret policies and implement programs within the client group to effectively impact our most important resources- people
- Support client groups with change management initiatives
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in HR or related client-focused role
- A bachelor's degree or requisite experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex employee relations issues
- Demonstrated ability to apply HR knowledge to resolve complex business challenges
- Excellent communication skills- written and verbal
- Ability to deliver results in a client facing role, providing day-to-day support in a dynamic environment
- PHR certification is desired
- Experience working with clients in remote locations is desired
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS