Graphics ArtistLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 172355BR Apply Now
This position will design and produce still and animated graphics and other design elements as assigned by Graphics Supervisors.
- Graphic Artist will effectively evaluate and manage time, resources and deadlines to produce desired products both individually and as part of a team.
- Will work with Graphics Supervisors, co-workers and show production staff to determine needs and facilitate execution of projects. - Will acquire and utilize extensive knowledge of equipment operation, production techniques and engineering requirements
- Degree from accredited art school with emphasis in graphic design and composition, illustration, visual communications or related field, or equivalent work experience with demonstrated knowledge of graphic design.
- Requires creativity, organization, maturity and ability to meet specific deadlines under stressful production conditions.
- Required knowledge of related graphic design applications such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects (systems such as Macintosh computer systems is essential).
- Must have ability to work with and take direction from others.
- Must have ability to work varied hours as required to produce finished products.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS