You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Fall 2019 Intern- TCM Studio ProductionLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 170170BR Apply Now
Turner Classic Movies (TCM) is a two-time Peabody Award-winning network that presents great films, uncut and commercial-free, from the largest film libraries in the world highlighting the entire spectrum of film history. Currently in its 24th year as a leading authority in classic film, TCM offers critically acclaimed series along with annual programming events like 31 Days of Oscar® in February and Summer Under the Stars in August. TCM also directly connects with movie fans through events as the annual TCM Classic Film Festival in Hollywood, the TCM Big Screen Classics series in partnership with Fathom Events, as well as through the TCM Classic Film Tour in New York City and Los Angeles. In addition, TCM produces a wide range of media about classic film, including books and DVDs, and hosts a wealth of material online at tcm.com and through the Watch TCM mobile app.
See what it’s like to work here! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
The TCM Studio Production team is responsible for writing and producing hosted intros with dedicated on-air talent. We produce shows and segments that directly promote TCM's monthly programming; film intros and outros that support programming on air; and original segments and shows for the network. We also create original material for non-linear formats.
- Supporting Producers with their projects
- Taking time code in the studio during shoots
- Applying talent edits to scripts
- Doing research for various subjects relating to film
- Attention to detail
- MAC experience
- Excellent spelling & grammar
- The ability to understand that the small details are very important
- A positive attitude
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS