You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Fall 2019 Intern- TCM ProgrammingLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 169849BR Apply Now
See what it’s like to work here!Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
- The TCM Programming department acquires movies and shorts, creates all of our thematic film programming, and schedules content across all platforms for TCM. We curate and update metadata on thousands of film titles and supplemental content. We also track, preview, and schedule all of the packaging and promotional material for the TCM Linear Feed and VOD offerings in the United States and Canada. We work very closely with all of the other TCM departments to bring great films, film history and movie-themed experiences to our fans.
- Programming some daytimes for TCM.
- Screening programming submissions.
- Previewing promos, packaging and original productions for accuracy, quality, closed captioning, length, etc.
- Working on database updates for genre, storyline, ratings, participants, awards, etc. (and other special projects).
- Assisting with other scheduling responsibilities and special projects as needed.
- Film major preferred (passion for film required).
- Knowledge of classic films.
- Computer skills.
- MS Office.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Good writing skills
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of thefamily of powerhouse brands.
Fall 2019 program dates are September16th through December 6th. Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS