You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Fall 2019 Intern- tbs/TNT ProgrammingLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 170293BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! We are up to exciting things: new shows, new businesses like E LEAGUE at http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Content Strategy for tbs, TNT, and WarnerMedia's new direct-to-consumer product is the team responsible for identifying, researching, and qualifying perspective content for linear and digital platforms. Team evaluates needs and opportunities of series, movies, and short form content.
- Screen potential acquisitions and evaluate for brand and audience fit for linear and digital platforms.
- Research potential deal content and ancillary business opportunities.
- Catalog and categorize existing inventory for new DTC platform and assist in preparing inventory for integration into new software.
- Prepare executive summaries for VPs and SVPs.
- Follow industry news with an emphasis on emerging technology and short form content.
- Passion for the television, streaming, and media landscape.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude and work ethic in fast-paced environment.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Major or focus in media, television, communications, or business.
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of theWarnerMediafamily of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS