You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Fall 2019 Intern- TBS/ TNT Marketing StrategyLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 169850BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, TCM, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more!
We are up to exciting things; new shows, new businesses like E LEAGUE and b/r Live and the best election coverage on TV. Check it out at http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
The TBS/TNT Marketing Strategy department is the team responsible for providing data-driven solutions to brand strategy, show campaigns, and audience development. Basically, we're the analytical side of Marketing.
- In this role you will support the team responsible for setting the brand strategy for the networks, developing data-driven target audiences, creating the strategic roadmaps for show launch campaigns, and campaign optimization
- Work with the team members to bring strategies to life through clear, compelling visual briefs
- Aid with data analysis and organization
- Conduct competitive deep dives for both brand and show launches
- Monitor the marketplace for innovative marketing, entertainment and consumer trends
- Currently enrolled in a four-year undergraduate program, preferably pursuing a degree in media, business, marketing, or a related field
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Photoshop skills are a plus
- A curious mind and a desire to view the world through the eyes of a media consumer
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to juggle details and deadlines
- Analytical thought process with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to bring ideas to life visually, making things like data and insights digestible in dashboards and infographics
- A passion for marketing, entertainment, culture and sociological trends
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS