You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Fall 2019 Intern- tbs/TNT Entertainment MarketingLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 170332BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, Turner Classic Movies, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! We are up to exciting things; new shows, new businesses like E LEAGUE, and the best election coverage on TV.
Check it out at http://www.turner.com/ See what it's like to work at Turner!
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
The TNT + TBS Marketing department is responsible for the management, supervision and production of advertising and media campaigns that deliver tune-in/ratings and establishes TNT and TBS as preeminent television brands. This department is tasked to take a lead role in seeking new audiences and promotional outlets; establish innovative digital initiatives for each marketing campaign, an increasingly important segment of the marketing mix; and ensuring messaging and promotion cut through a very cluttered universe. Ultimately, success for the TNT + TBS Marketing team is creating and implementing consistently innovative and superior marketing campaigns that support network brands and/or specific programming initiatives.
The TNT + TBS Marketing internship is a holistic experience in creating high-level entertainment industry marketing campaigns. In addition to working with the marketing department team, the intern will have the chance to work with our Social Media, Brand Creative, Digital, and Operations, and Media Planning teams.
Learning Objectives include:
- Gain exposure to marketing execution - spearheading different tactics of the campaign - premiums exploration, creative elements, tracking results to name a few
- Aid in presentation preparation- assisting with the creation/design of presentation decks and collating all info.
- Create social media copy for all the platforms, writing episode recaps, copy lines
- Assist in preparation for meetings and presentations- making copies for meetings, printing out status reports, taking meeting notes for distribution
- Network and talk to the different departments to better understand the business as a whole.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels internally/externally by phone, e-mail, or face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- A positive attitude with good organizational skills
- An interest in the learning more about the entertainment industry
**Please note: the TBS + TNT Marketing Department is currently seeking four interns with specific interests in Comedy, Drama, Unscripted/ Live Events, and Social Media. You cover letter should reflect your specific interest.
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of theWarnerMediafamily of powerhouse brands
Fall 2019 program dates are September 16th through December 6th. Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS