You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Fall 2019 Intern- NBA Product MarketingLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 170296BR Apply Now
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the Turner networks like TBS, TNT and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, ELEAGUE.com and PGA.com. If you haven’t seen our newest venture, b/r Live check it out!
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Exciting new opportunity to work on a dedicated product marketing team for NBA Digital at Turner Sports. The Product Marketing intern will be aide in identifying products that will enable the marketing organization, and its partners, to better understand our Fans. This position will focus on identifying best-in-class solutions from acquisition, retention, feedback and testing products, and will assist with the implementation of these capabilities into our NBA digital ecosphere.
- Coordinate with the Creative Services Sports Unit on creative requests for digital and on-air placements.
- Manage NBAD Product Marketing email campaigns.
- Manage, QA, organize, and deliver marketing assets.
- Write copy for social posts, emails, push notifications, and on-air placements.
- Control tracking of players within marketing materials.
- Curate monthly newsletters inclusive of game recaps, required viewing, images/gifs/videos, & all click-thru URL's.
- Provide weekly reporting for live marketing campaigns.
- Manage execution and tracking of A/B tests across multi-channel platforms.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, and Photoshop.
- Social Media knowledge across all platforms.
- Passion for sports is preferred.
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of theWarnerMediafamily of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS